Sunday, July 4, 2010

Absent so long...

I apologize for being absent for so long.
It's crazy how fast time flies.
We've been on vacation since my last post and here are a few pics from our trip to Daytona Beach, Orlando, and Gatlinburg.
We stayed our first night in Florida at a little motel in Dayton Beach Shores.  This is the view from our dor.


These are pics of the Atlantic from the beach outside the motel.
This is 3/4 of the family, Rachel is behind the camera.  My husband is completely afraid of water, so getting him to this point was truly a miracle.  The one below is my oldest, Taylor.
This is a pic of the waterfall inside the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Kissimmee, FL, where my husband had a conference for work (the reason we got to go to Florida)
This one is a bird that we were 2 feet from on the beach at Daytona.

More pics to come.  Happy Scrapping
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!