Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Time

That's Mike.  Isn't he just a cutie?  And don't you love the Circle scarves?
I had a great time at a swarm in Lansing, MI this weekend.  I got to meet a ton of great ladies from the Cricut Msg Board and Circle Board.  We all had a wonderful time.  A huge thank you gos out to Dawn (NurseViper) and Janice (TheScrapbookGirl) and all the others who helped organize it.

Oh, and Mike from Provo Craft was there and showed us the new Craft Room that is coming out soon.  Can't wait!



Me and Taylor, my oldest daughter at the crop.




Taylor's Pages
My daughter, Taylor, and I got lots done.  We got 18 two-page layouts done for two baby gift albums that we need for new family additions that are on their way.  Not all the pages have all the embellishments on them yet, but I will post pics as soon as I get them on.


Taylor also got a few pages done for her book.  I'm so proud of her. She is becoming quite the scrapbooker. Now if I could just get her to pay for her own supplies...hahahaha.



Happy Crafting
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun and got sooo much created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog I have an award over at my blog go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!