Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mask-erade Class Day 4

Day 4 of Mask-erade Class by Online Card Classes was all about using freezer paper as a mask. That's right good old freezer paper from the grocery store.

For these three cards I used the Sizzix You & Me die set.


Card 1 Ingredients: Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, Ranger Distress Inks Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio, Heidi Swapp Color Shine White, Dylusions Ink Spry London Blue and Tattered Angel Chalkboard Glimmer Mist  Canary, Versa Fine  Black Onyx Ink, Hero Arts Thank You for Being My Friend Stamp Set

Card 2 Ingredients: Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, Ranger Distress Inks Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio, Versa Fine  Black Onyx Ink, Hero Arts Thank You for Being My Friend Stamp Set

Card 3 Ingredients: Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, Ranger Distress Inks Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry, Versa Fine  Black Onyx Ink, Wplus9 Spring Post Stamp Set
I had a great time playing with ink and making these cards. I see lots of freezer paper masked cards in my future.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. These really turned out well....love the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your cards are soo pretty! I really need Freezer Paper!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!