Welcome to the "A Walk On The Wild Side" Blog Hop.
This blog hop is a one day blog hop that is jammed pack full of some amazing projects.
We have had so much fun creating this hop and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented creators. You will see some amazing projects having to do with a zoo or safari related theme and have a chance to win some blog candy along the way.
We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this hop!
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - http://prettypapergraphics.com
They will be sponsoring a $15.00 Gift Card for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store
SVG Attic - http://www.svgattic.com
They will be sponsoring a $15.00 Gift Card for the SVG Attic store
You should have arrived here from the Alicia's blog.
Here's my projects for the hop.
I was inspired by the zebras you see when you visit the zoo or a safari park.
I've created this card using spotlight die-cutting.
Here is a link to Jennifer McGuire's video on how to do this technique.
I stamped my zebra background stamp (sorry I don't know what brand it is) in black and then again in pink. From the pink. I attached fun foam to the back of the pink stamping and die cut the word Hello. I then adhered it to the black stamped piece trying very hard to line up the stamping.
I stamped the word friend in white pigment ink and heat embossed it.
Of course, I couldn't stop playing so I used my Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamp set, Ranger Distress Inks and markers to create this cute card. I really like how they turned out.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'll pick one winner from the comments posted to this hop post by Tuesday, August 11th and send the winner a little envelope of goodness.
Your next stop is Madge's blog.
Here's the hop lineup in case you get lost.
2. Denise - www.craftconfectionery.com
3. Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Madge - www.thescrappinlounge.com
7. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
8. Haidee - http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
9. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
10. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
11. Angela - http://crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
12. Audrey - www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com