Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Last Minute Gift Blog Hop Winners

Last Minute Gift Blog Hop Winners

Winners have 7 days to contact me via email at scrapsbygracie@gmail.com.
EXTENDED DUE TO HOLIDAY UNTIL 1-15-16

Please put BLOG HOP WINNER as the subject and include you name and your mailing address.

Winner of the FREE Class from 

Now why didn't I think of that????


Winner of the Authentique Paper Set.




Blogger lorby said...(FROM Craftin with Barara B.)
Great projects! I have wanted to try the glitter thing with some of my wine glasses and really appreciate that you did it more than one way and explained what you used. I have a few wine glasses I have stored away to try this. Thanks for sharing some great projects.


Winner of the Graphic 45 Paper Set



So pretty! The recipient could remove the snowflake and use it as an ornament!
Merry Christmas

Winner of the Authentique Create a Card Set

I need to make some of these. It's such a personalized gift.

Winner of the Card Starter Set

Lisa K says:  (FROM Katydid Cards)
Cute ideas. I like the hand santa-tizer one,


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!