Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LOAD 513 Challenge -- Day 1

Today was the first day of the LOAD 513 Challenge. The theme this month is the game Clue.  Today's prompt was Mrs. White.
In Lain's video today, she mentioned white sheets and that made me think of my Mom and her hanging sheets and blankets on the clothes line on our farm as I was growing up.  I decided to use a picture of my Mom and me shortly after I was born and so I went in search of a printable that showed clothes on the line and found this cute pic and used it as well.  I created the sheet out of a sheet of pearl white card stock, just hand formed and pulled a few clothespins out of my stash of embellishments.  I hope you like it. It is simple, but I'm pretty happy with it.

For those of you who want more info on LOAD (Layout a Day) visit Lain at

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!