Friday, July 24, 2015

Christmas In July Blog Hop July 25th

Welcome to Day 1 of the



Get ready for some great ideas that you can start creating now for Christmas.
Along the way today, you'll find card and gift ideas, a scrapbook layout page or two 
and even a couple great decorating ideas. 

We hope this hop gets you in the holiday spirit a little early this year. 

We'd like to say a HUGE THANKS to



and she is giving away this awesome prize package including: Whisper White & Calypso Coral card stock, Washi Tape trio, Versa Mark Ink Pad, and the Mosaic & Large Flowers Punches.



All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.  
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too. 

Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).

Please email Debra with your order to receive the proper discount.

Now on with the hop!

So as most of you know I'm a StampNation member and absolutely love being one.
StampNation offers weekly challenges (that never close) and great crafty inspiration and tons of video tutorials, friendships and amazing guest designers and design team members.
Well one of this month's challenges was what else but Christmas in July, but with a twist.
We were challenged to create Christmas cards with a decidedly summer pallet. 
Here's the inspiration photo:

So of course I got busy and created not just one card but lots of them, using this fun color pallet. You'll see even more tomorrow. Can you create holiday cards in the heat of the summer? 
Have you tried using non-traditional colors? Give it a try! You'll be surprised how much fun it is.




I hope you enjoy the hop! Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for even more holiday happiness.


Your next stop is Card A Day Challenge Blog ~ http://cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting
Theresa 

Here is today's hop line-up in case you get lost along the way.


Be sure to hop tomorrow too for even more great holiday projects and ideas. 
You can start tomorrow at Theresa's blog

35 comments:

  1. The color pallet happens to be my favorite colors and Christmas is my favorite holiday. So I absolutely love how you put the two together. The snowmen are so adorable. Thanks for hosting this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowmen are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using non traditional colors! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for hopping with me!!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors !! In fact my outdoor decorations are hot pink, bright blue and purple. And last year while I was decorating a landscaper actually stopped and said how happy he was to see something that wasn't red and green. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. your non traditional snowmen are adorable! thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i shouldn't say non traditional snowmen....non traditional colors on your snowmen cards!

      Delete
  7. Your Cards are super adorable! I love, love, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so cute :) I really like the ornament holding snowman :) Wonderful job on the coloring also

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable stamps and a perfect pairing with those summer colors. I can't help but smile when I look at those cute little snowman faces! Love them all, but the middle is my favorite in that "mad bomber" hat as we call them (though I don't have a clue why we call it that)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Cards are so Cute and love the non traditional colors. I don't mind making Christmas Cards when It's hot. Makes me feel a little cooler. I have been looking forward to this hop. I Love getting Inspiration for Christmas. Thanks for hosting this Fun hop. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great cards! Lovely use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards, it's so hot here today that your cards cooled me off

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cards are adooooorable I love love love snowmen so with that said I love love love your cards TFS with us

    ReplyDelete
  14. I confess, I'm a Snowman lover too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I confess, I'm a Snowman lover too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply adorable! Love the colour palette! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards and I love that there is just a little bit of great color on each card and the rest is CAS, makes the colors you did use pop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm already a follower of yours. Great CAS Christmas cards. I have not made Christmas cards in the heat of summer but plan to do so this year. I just made ornaments first. It’s nice participating in the Christmas in July blog hop with you! Thanks for setting it up!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your coloring! Great job! Thanks for the invite to this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. these cards are adorable! i really love the colors too

    ReplyDelete
  21. I recognize that color combination. Love the cards . . . they make a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are super cute. Happy to be hopping along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute I like color combinations like that the snowman's are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute I like color combinations like that the snowman's are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute cards, Theresa! I love all the snowmen. Thanks for letting me be part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love using non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards too!! Thanks for the inspiration and also for allowing me to be a part of your blog hop :0)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!