Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Fun Blog Hop July 11th


Welcome to the Summer Fun Blog Hop





"Just the start of it...
Sunny Days, Party Nights,
Hot Guys, Water Fights,
Beachy Hair, Tanned Skin.
School's Out, Summer's In!"

You should have arrived from Sarah's blog.

If not, head on over to the beginning.  

Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Summer Fun Blog Hop Party.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 



We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!



I used this great Bear in Beach Chair digi stamp from our awesome hop sponsor.
I used a piece of 6x6 paper from the A Perfect Summer by Lori Whitlock paper pad by Echo Park.
I cut the curve on the bottom and added sand using my E33 Copic Marker and Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen.
I used my craft knife to go around the edge of the wave to slide my fussy cut bear behind. I used Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass Ink to darken up the sky at bit.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Partners stamp set by Raisin Boat.

 Up next is Rhonda.

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:


21 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! Love all the love you gave this file! Thanks for being in this hop with us! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little guy is super cute! great job with the background elements, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute little bear...he looks like he's having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable! I wish I could be there with the bear! It looks so relaxing!😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, this turned out so super cute!!!! Love all the details. I am your newest follower. Thank you for using one of the images from PCW! You rock girl!
    Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful bear and color choices - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh, I like that digi image & want it lol TFS and super fantastic on your project

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the digi image you used and the beach scene behind it! I enjoyed hopping with you again! I just became a (re)follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this very relaxed bear. It captures the summer feeling completely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your teddy bear is so cute. Love all the detail. Nice hoping along with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe sweeeet teddy bear, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute and I love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. The bear is so stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love the beach and relax just like the cute bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I love the bear relaxing with his coconut drink. New follower on bloglovin'!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!