Saturday, December 2, 2017

Winterhaven SOA Cards...here's a few more

You're not getting tired of holiday cards yet are you?

I hope not.

I've been playing with the Winterhaven SOA again.

This time with the Winterhaven Village Dies.



I cut the dies from black cardstock and used perfect peals mist
on white cardstock to create the snowbanks. 
I used both the top and bottom of the cut piece of cardstock for my snowy hills.

A little sponged Ranger Distress inks in the background with a little water splattering
 and a few Nuvo Drops complete the card.

That one was fairly simple.

Here's a peek at the cards I'm working on for next week's post.



And what do you get when you use ALL the CP Designs Party Collection Inks
direct to paper to create all those rainbow houses and you can't stand to waste even a drop of the ink????

You get 18 ink smooshed backgrounds just waiting to be turned into cards.


Until next week...Happy Crafting
Theresa







1 comment:

  1. That is a cute snowy village card and next week looks like it will certainly be colorful.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!