Sunday, March 28, 2010

Memories Scrapbooking Expo - Columbus Ohio

Got home from Columbus late last night, spent Friday night with my best friend in the world (other than my DH) and then yesterday we went to MSE. We had a good time and believe it or not I got out with only spending $40 and $30 of that was at a $1 booth.
I got a lot of great ideas and have several ideas to scraplift. I attended a Copic Marker class and it really wasn't worth the $25. I learned more by watching YouTube videos. Oh well, lesson learned. I am still considering going to the Great Lakes Mega Meet in Michigan (if I can convince the husband that is "necessary," hehehe).

I'm going to work on a few Cricut cut designs this afternoon and will post them after I've got them perfected.

Happy Scrapping
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!