Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cricut Challenge Entry

So this month's Cricut Challenge was to use this card sketch.


And this is my take on it.







I used a basic white 5x7 card and K&Company Printed Paper and Bazzill Teal Cardstock.  I also used Martha Stewart Glitter,  an Impression Obsession Shake It.  The Cricut Cartridges used were All Mixed Up, Christmas, Doodlecharms and Winter Woodland. I did move the title, as it wouldn't fit above the snowglobe. Hope you like it.
Happy Crafting
Theresa 


6 comments:

  1. Soo cute, it put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this take on Jana's sketch! GREAT card! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! TFS & Good Luck!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! - how did I miss this. What a creative take on the sketch.

    I have been wanting to do something similar, so thank you for the visual.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!