Monday, June 10, 2013

Great Learning Opportunities with Lain Ehmann from LayoutADay.com

Hi there my scrappy friends,

I wanted to pass along some great opportunities to learn something new and exciting with my favorite blogger and scrappy webinar gal, Lain Ehmann from Layoutaday.com.


 photo washisaleimage300_zps86482b0e.png

The Washi Wahoo Too! class features Monica Bradford.  It has so many great ways to use Washi tape and how to create your own.   You can watch it now for just $7 for a limited time! It's an hour of great ideas.




I'll be posting a couple of cool projects that I learned from Monica during this class in the next day or two, so keep checking back.

And just in case you couldn’t make the True Stamp 2013 event but want to scoop up some great content... you are in the right spot! Lain is offering each class individually to let you create your own custom event. Purchase only the classes you want. Get immediate access to hours of video instruction. Watch from the comfort of your own home! And at only $7 for a limited time (normally $12.95), these are a bargain. You'll love all the ideas, techniques and inspiration you'll get from these great classes. 


 photo truestamp_zpsa2b874db.png


Just click on the pics or the links located on the side bar and start having fun and learn something new!



 photo Jun13scrapinar1_zps2606b29b.jpg

Want to learn something for free???? Join Lain on June 12th for a free webinar. Just click on the pic.  Hurry! The price goes up after the event.


Happy Crafting!
Theresa (aka Scrapsbygracie)

4 comments:

  1. LOAD was really fun wasn't it? I am a Circle member and for awhile that was enough to keep me going but LOAD really kicked my butt into gear! I loved it!!!

    Michele
    aka GreenGirl on the Cricut MB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved LOAD as well.
      Thanks Michelle for stopping by, you will be entered into the drawing.

      Delete
  2. I debated on whether I could commit to doing load in May but in the end I was just too busy. It's good to hear how much you enjoyed it and I love seeing your layouts! Maybe I'll be inspired for the next LOAD that Lain does.

    Lisa
    (aka Phantom Rink Rat on the Cricut Circle MB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi scrapsbygracie - i will have to look into this. i found your blog on the cricut mb - i am now a follower and so happy to have discovered u!

    www.jillienedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!