Saturday, May 2, 2015

Paper Smooches Sketch Challenge


I thought I'd take a chance at winning a gift certificate to one of my favorite stamp/die companies by entering the April sketch challenge on the Paper Smooches blog.  


As far as sketches go, it is a pretty simple one.  I couldn't resist mixing two of my favorite PS stamp sets together for this one. 


 I used Incognito and Chubby Chums to create my card.  I stamped my images with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and heat embossed it with WOW Clear Glossy embossing powder. It is colored with Copic markers and I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen on the eyes. I also made the pupils bigger after the WoS was dry with my black Copic marker and you know I couldn't stay away from the Ranger Distress Inks.


I really like how it turned out.  It is pretty 'stache if I do say so myself.  Hahahaha I crack me up.

Give this sketch a try and stop by Paper Smooches and see what's new.  

Happy Crafting
Theresa

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that chick looks adorable with a tasche :) such a fun card.
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Theresa that chick is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! And CONGRATULATIONS on winning the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!