Thursday, June 18, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge


I love to play along with different crafty challenges and I particularly like Paper Smooches SPARKS challenges.  They are always fun!

This weeks  challenge is to make a card based on the photo above (click on the photo to be taken to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog).

Here is my entry:


I was inspired by the white space, the windows and the colors as well as the chevron pattern on the ottoman.  I used Paper Smooches Geo Graphic Stamp Set with Ranger Distress Mermaid Lagoon Ink and the Paper Smooches Incognito Stamp Set for the sentiment and mustache.   
The mustache is stamped in MFT Black Hybrid Ink and then I thought it was to light so I went over it with a black Ranger Distress Ink Marker.  The top panel is popped up using fun foam. 

Stop by the Paper Smooches blog and get involved with their challenges. You'll have a great time!

Happy Crafting
Theresa


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this FUN Card!! Such a GREAT Take on the Challenge Photo too!! =) I LOVE the way you used the created the Border!! THANKSSO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! HUGS!! =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!