Saturday, September 16, 2017

A few more rainbows...

Last Saturday, I shared a few of the cards  from my recent OnlineCardClasses.com Rainbow Maker class homework.

You can see all of them on my Instagram feed but here's a few more for you.

You can't see the dimension in this photo, but the whole flower/rainbow is popped on
dimensional tape.



Both the sentiments above are cut from this technique piece using little strips of paper.


Each little strip started out as white cardstock. 
I used my CatherinePoolerDesigns Inks to color each one then attached them to the 
thin paper which I'd run through my Xyron 5" sticker maker.




The two cards above were also made with CPD inks.
The top one using a water brush and picking the pooled ink out of the lids.
The bottom one using direct to paper method.


A little Distress Oxide Ink blending and stamping with the same inks.
Cut with CPD dies. 

Happy Crafting
Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!