Thursday, March 5, 2015

Finishing up LOAD215

I had a great time with LOAD (Layout A Day) this time.
I actually made it all the way through the challenge this time. In fact I created over 30 layouts for the month. Most of the layouts I created were digital but that's OK with me, layouts done are layouts done.

A layout of the first crop I ever attended. Wow, it is hard to believe
this was almost 15 years ago. My sister-in-law is the one to blame
for this obsession with paper crafting. 

Rachel marching in the Fourth of July Parade.

Rachel's Senior Music Awards Banquet.

Rachel's induction into National Honor Society.

Rachel's first day of her senior year of high school. 

Marching Band Senior Night.
I think I've shared all the pages with you now.  If you want to see them all stop by my Flickr Album for LOAD215. 

If you want to participate in the next LOAD challenge visit http://www.layoutaday.com/. 

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!