Friday, May 6, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Anyone?

I'm off playing with friends at the 
Great Lakes Mega Meet today and tomorrow, but I thought I'd share 
a  few cards I made recently for a swap based on a 
Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Here's the board we used.

The challenge is to pick one row or column or diagonal line and
make a card with it. 

I chose the center row: Embossing (Dry or Heat), Circles, Bling/Sequins.

Here are the cards I made.

    






As you can see I made quite a few but they were fun and easy to do.

I started with Paper Studio Heavyweight White Cardstock cut to 4x5.25" and
stenciled them using the circle stencil from the Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection (2015).
I used a variety of Ranger Distress Inks
For the sentiments, I cut black cardstock (Paper Studio) using the Happy Birthday Wishes dies from the Stamp of Approval Young at Heart Collection (2016).
For the embossing folders and bling/sequins, I just used a variety from my stash.

I just love all the texture and interest embossing over the stencil gives. 

I'd love to see what you do with this Tic Tac Toe challenge.
Upload your cards to social media and tag me 
@scrapsbygracie on Instagram or Twitter 
or post them in the comments of my Facebook page for today's post.

Happy Crafting
Theresa






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!