Sunday, March 6, 2016

StampNation Stencil Class Lesson 6

Lesson #6 was on Glittered Stencils.

I have to make a confession...most of the cards in this series were made days to weeks ago.
Not these two.  I had to hustle to make these today (Sunday 3-6) for this post.

I HATE GLITTER!!!

I've avoided this lesson for weeks now because I HATE GLITTER!
It gets everywhere and it shows up in places days and weeks later.

But all that said, I really like how these turned out.
That doesn't mean I'll be making more anytime soon. LOL



I used my looooooong neglected Martha Stewart glitters and (for the top card) 
WOW Ultra Fine White and (for the bottom card) Ranger Super Fine Gold.
I used Ranger Adhesive Sheets on white card stock. 
I used diecut sentiments for both. 

Stop back tomorrow for another stencil technique.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Love the pretty glitters. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!