Monday, January 12, 2015

Who Inspires You? A Look at Papercrafters Who Inspire Me

I thought I'd take a minute and thank a few of the wonderful papercrafters who inspire me so very much on a daily basis.

Hopefully you will find inspiration from them too.

First there is Alicia O'Bryant at http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
Alicia is a great crafty friend of mine and she does some wonderful work.  She is a design team member for Kiwi LaneThe Paper Loft and Sketch & Scrap
Not only does Alicia create wonderful works of art with paper, she also creates custom jewelry and mixed media projects. Hop on over to her blog and see what's new.


Second is Jennifer McGuire at http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/ or you can find her on YouTube.
Jennifer creates incredible cards  and is an amazing teacher.
She is a design team member for Hero Arts and is the co-creator of Online Card Classes. If you need inspiration or want to learn new techniques Jennifer is one of the best.  Please stop by her blog or youtube channel and check her out.
Third is Kristina Werner at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ or you can find her on YouTube.  Kristina is the other co-creator of Online Card Classes.   She is a design team member and product creator for Simon Says Stamp.
Kristina is a great card maker and I just love her SSS products.   Please stop by her blog or youtube channel and get inspired. 
Last for today, but certainly not the last of the many papercrafters who inspire me, is Catherine Pooler from http://www.catherinepooler.com/ and Stamp Nation.
You can also find Catherine on YouTube.  Catherine is the creator and creative force behind Stamp Nation, a world wide community of passionate paper crafters.  I've been a member for a couple of years now and it is a great place for inspiration and community.   Catherine is another one of the wonderful card makers who inspire me to try new products and new techniques.
If you'd like to get in on the action at Stamp Nation, now is the time! Stamp Nation is celebrating it's 4th birthday this week.  There will be lots of challenges and inspiration and prizes too. Click on the Stamp Nation link on the right side bar to join the fun.

Next Monday, I'll share a few more of my crafty inspirations with you. 
Happy Crafting
Theresa



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting me Theresa!!! I am definitely going to follow McGuire & Pooler now that I have links, I know you refer to them often! Thanks so much! You are a great crafter and crafty organizer yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia rocks! I also follow Jennifer and Kristina. Have you seen Janna Werner's work?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!