Friday, February 13, 2015

LOAD215 Update

In case you are not familiar with LOAD {Layout A Day} click HERE for my explanation post and HERE for my post on the benefits and trials of a LOAD challenge from a blog hop on LOAD in 2013.

So this week has been a little on prompt and a little off.

A simple page, but I love how it turned out. These are my wonderful in-laws, who played
Santa and Mrs. Claus for my hubby's company Christmas Party (1998)

A digital layout for the prompt about which book from your childhood,
had the most influence on you.

Another digital layout for the prompt on what would be the
title of the book about your life. 

Off prompt page on one of the 5 dogs currently inhabiting our home.

This page is actually on prompt of very little writing on the page.
This page is all about our first beagle Bailey.
Well that's another 5 days of LOAD.  See you with another update next Friday.

Happy Crafting

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!