Friday, April 1, 2016

C.A.S.E. A Card

Today's C.A.S.E. A Card Challenge on
is based on this card found on Pinterest.

Here's my version:


I apologize for the blurry pic. I asked hubby to help me out and photo cards for me.
He did a wonderful job, except for this one card and it was out of focus, unfortunately I didn't look
at the pics before sending the card out to a friend, so no chance to re-photograph.

I used Brusho Color Crystals and emboss resist on Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper.
I cut the circle with an inside & out circle die from MFT.
A simple Hello stamp and the card was finished.


Last but not least today is the winner of this March's Blog Hop


and the winner is...

So beautiful! What a great reminder to use stickers on cards! Love your card!

Chi Cr, you've got ten days to email me at scrapsbygracie AT gmail.com to claim your $10 Simon Says Stamp gift certificate.

Happy Crafting
Theresa




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!