Saturday, April 30, 2016

Clear & Sheer Class by Online Card Classes-1

I've been participating this week in the newest class from



This class is all about vellum and acetate on cards.

I've truly enjoyed it.

Here are a few of the cards I've made with techniques learned in class.

I've had this panel in my stash for a few months now, but couldn't decide what to
do with it. I used the two dies from the Young At Heart Stamp of Approval box and cut the
panel down then used the same scalloped frame die to cut the vellum.
I glued the outer frame directly to the card front and I added foam tape
between the other layers and viola the card was done. Clean, simple and WOW what an impact!

I used clear embossing paste mixed with Gold Delicata Ink to create this card.
I also used a little Heidi Swapp Color Mist. 
Diecut the vellum with a MFT stitched circle die and used Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink
and WOW clear embossing powder for the bird and sentiment both by Vintalogic.

I combined two things with this card, so if you want more details on it see THIS POST.

More cards for class to come, check back soon.

Don't forget to join us May 4th for a Star Wars themed blog hop.


Happy Crafting
Theresa











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!