Tuesday, March 15, 2016

StampNation Stencil Class Lesson 13 & 14

Lesson #13 was on Stenciling over Stamping

Ok, I may have gotten a bit carried away with this one.
 Actually I'll be using these for swap cards for an Easter/Spring card swap.
I just love how they turned out.






Lesson #14 was on using a Gelli Plate with Stencils to make Monoprints

Since I don't own a Gelli Plate this homework remains unfinished.


Remember yesterday I mentioned a certain Amazon box being delivered?
Guess what else it contained.  That's right a gelli plate is in the house.
No time to play this week. It's 4 a.m. as I'm writing this little addendum and I've working doubles all week. But never fear, watch future blog posts for projects with this awesome tool (toy?). 

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!