Friday, March 4, 2016

StampNation Stencil Class Lesson 5

Lesson 5 is Double Stenciling.

I have to admit this was one of my favorites! 




For all the card fronts, I used kraft cardstock and my Colorbox White Pigment Ink. 

For the owl card I used a Papersmooches stamp and 
he is fussy cut and colored with Copics.

The tree stencil is by Tim Holtz and 
is Ranger Distress Antique Photo Ink over the white.

For the multi-color flower, I used a Dylusions by Ranger stencil 
and Ranger Distress Inks.

Sequins are Doodlebug. The glimmer is because when I was heat embossing my sentiment, the card was completely dry and so there is a coating of WOW clear embossing powder over the entire card. 

The second floral one is Heidi Swapp spray mist over the white ink. 
Sequins are Doodlebug.



Used the SOA Young at Heart to create a couple more double stenciled cards. 
I love how they turned out.
Hubby liked the coloring on the top one best, I liked the colors on the bottom one best. Which do you like best?


I'll be back Monday through Friday with more in the StampNation Stencil Class Series. 

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!