Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Challenge #2015-2 CASEing a Pinterest Card

For today's Friday Challenge, I'm CASEing (Copy and Share Everything) a card from Pinterest.
You can see the original card on the blog Craft with Kate Morgan
I enjoyed making this card so much I did it twice. For both versions, I used the same stamp set that Kate did, Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge.




For the male version, I used Stampin' Up Inks: Going Grey, Bashful Blue, and Pacific Point on the background.  Bashful Blue and Going Grey are both retired colors but you could substitute Marina Mist  and Basic Gray. The twine is by Recollections.

For the female version, I used Stampin' Up Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo. Since I had no coordinating twine, I used embroidery floss.

Hope you like them.  CASE a card from Pinterest and upload it for us to see at the Flickr Gallery.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!