Thursday, January 29, 2015

Get Organized Challenge 2015

Have you ever wished your crafting space was organized and you could lay your hands on anything you wanted to in 10 seconds or less?

If so, then I highly recommend taking the Get Organized Challenge by Tiffany Spaulding from The ScrapRack and Totally Tiffany lines of products.  You DO NOT have to own a ScrapRack to take part in this challenge.  Best part it is totally FREE!!!!

You can find the first challenge recorded on YouTube HERE.

I've completed the first challenge and here is my Big Benefits and Rewards board.


My benefits are:
  1. A clean craft room.
  2. I will be able to find any picture I want to scrapbook (instead of searching until I get too frustrated to keep looking).
  3. I will be able to craft in small chunks of time.  
  4. I'll know where everything goes and can put away things when I'm done crafting instead of letting them pile up on my desk until I can't see an inch of it.
  5. There will be space for friends to come and play with me.
  6. I'll be able to use the supplies I own, instead of going out and buying duplicates because I can't find what I was looking for.
  7. No more buying of duplicate items.
  8. More crafting!
My rewards include:
  1. Movie night with hubby.
  2. Lunch with my daughter.
  3. Take a class with my favorite Close to My Heart representative.
  4. Buy new alcohol inks.
  5. Movie/Dinner night out with the BFF.
  6. Buy new distress ink colors. 
  7. Drinks/Appetizers with an old friend.
  8. Have friends over to craft.


My organized only space is set up and I've completed all the other steps for this week's challenge too.

Can't wait to get my crafty space completely in order.  Now to tell hubby that we get a movie date night this next week.

Happy Crafting

Theresa







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for encouraging me to do this. I did the biggest amount of work the first time i went through the get organized challenge. This will be the fine tuning and the putting what i have pulled out back away.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!