Friday, January 9, 2015

Frozen Blog Hop


Welcome to the
 FROZEN Blog Hop 





We are so happy you decided to join us on this wonderful wintery weekend. We hope to bring you some magical winter projects and inspire you to create some of your own! If you wish to start at the beginning, Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this wintery blog hop.
You should have arrived from http://kreativekreationsbyaudrey2.blogspot.com/
Thanks Aundrey for your inspiration. 

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters who are here sharing their ideas and creations.

We have two amazing sponsors and giveaways for this hop!


Craftin Desert Divas


Craftin Desert Diva's is giving one lucky winner an awesome stamp set!!
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/

AND


Alicia with Golden Goddess Designs
is giving one lucky winner the
Adventure Templates from Kiwi Lane Designs
http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.com

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish this hop and leave your comments.


Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave your blog love along the way!

Are you ready to build a SNOWMAN? Let it go!!

I did a single page layout that shows how far behind I am in scrapbooking.  This is from a day that my daughters and I spent sledding and building snowmen with my twin nephews way back in 2009.  It is hard to believe that the girls are both in college now and the boys are in junior high.  Where did the time go?  I used up some snowflake paper and a title that has been laying in my drawer for years.   

Up next is the lovely and talented Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
The cold never bothered us anyway!

38 comments:

  1. OMG Your LO is one super fun LO!! Your pictures are outstanding super great photo job.....these are definitely fun photos to scrap and girl a Funtabulous job you did. Great paper choices and embellishment ideas to say the least!! You are a very talented scrapper. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy layout! I know what you mean about being so far behind and wondering where all the time has gone! I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations!!!!
    Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a fun day. I love your lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sledding day looks like SNOW much fun! :) Isn't it wonderful to have yet another year caught up?! Getting far behind like that is precisely why I don't scrapbook -- I am deficient in that "attention" part of my world. But you did a WONDERFUL job.

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great hill to sled on!!! Fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute project! I really like this hop and so do my girls, lol
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is so cute! They look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout - love the pics.
    I follow you with Google friend connect.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your LO! Great photos! Reminds me that I need to create my LO too...probably from 2009 as well! New follower and subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your LO

    new follower
    vickiesscrappings.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely page. Think I might have to spend a week or two scrap booking.. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great layout! and you are getting it done! thanks for joining the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout!! Love the snowman!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layout!! Snowman is adorable. Photos are cool and time just flies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh girl! Its SO good to know that I am not the only one that far behind...however, I can make you feel a BIT better...I am still around 2008! lol!!! Great job on your layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute layout thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute layout! I love the scarf and earmuffs on the snowman! New follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing.
    It's never too late to scrapbook those precious memories.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}
    {Google follower}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this lovely layout. Love snowman

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable layout.
    TTFN from a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love using your stashed up. My goals this year and hope to keep up with the layout challenge too. Awesome photos and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your snowman is soooooo cooooool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun LO!

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so behind on my Layouts. Love yours! Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the snowflake paper! Such a cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!