Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Stamp Nation!

It's birthday week at Stamp Nation and there are new challenges every day.  Monday's challenge was a card for her and I used the alcohol inked background card I showed in yesterdays post.


Tuesday's challenge was to make a masculine birthday card, so I used another alcohol ink background, this one with blue and green inks and silver mixative.



Today's challenge is to make a kids birthday card and since I had to make a few kids cards for a swap I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone as they say.

I made one with an alcohol ink background for a teenage girl.

.

Then I made these super cute shaped cards with my Cricut and the Mini Monsters cartridge.
I didn't like the sleepy eyed frog as much so on the second one I left off the eyelids. I like him better I think. I embossed the greeting on the inside with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.
 

 

I think they are pretty stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself.

Happy 4th Birthday Stamp Nation! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is.
If you'd like more info on Stamp Nation, click on the link on the right side bar.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!