Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Holiday Style Class: More Cute & Whimsical Cards

So I got to playing with masking and ink blending and some cute stamps
by Paper Smooches and came up with a couple of cute and whimsical cards.

I really love the simplicity of the stacked black and white animals against the blue background.
I used Ranger Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

The larger and medium snowflakes are from the Stamp of Approval Holiday box 
and the tiny ones are from Lawn Fawn. 

I created glitter paper for the snowflakes, by covering a piece of cardstock with Versa Mark and 
sprinkling on Stampin' Up Irridescent Ice embossing powder and heat setting.  I then just ran it through my Sizzix Big Kick with my dies. 

The scripty sentiment is by Lawn Fawn.


These little moose are from the same Chubby Chums Pals set by Paper Smooches.
More ink blending using Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire.

I used Glossy Accents to add a few extra "snowflakes" too.

The snowflakes are created from the same die sets and homemade glitter paper as above.




Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!