Thursday, November 12, 2015

StampNation C.A.S.E-ing Christmas Class Day 4



Click on the image for more details on joining StampNation.

Day 4 cards:
Heather North from Heather's Creative Blessings C.A.S.E.d Catherine's card.
Stunningly gorgeous card! She used a twisted inlaid die technique and glitter paper to create this amazing card.

I took the glitter and snowflakes and inlaid diecutting from Heather's card and used a little sponging and splattering. 
That sponged snowflake at the bottom was my third attempt at cutting the panel and in all of them one or more snowflakes either weren't where I wanted them after I cut them or like this one it didn't cut out all the way. So I gave up and just went with it.  Some days good enough just has to be good enough. 

If you'd like to find a place where you are inspired daily by a great Design Team and even
more so by the great members, check out StampNation

Stop in tomorrow and check out day 5 of my C.A.S.E-ing Christmas cards.

Happy Crafting
Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!