Wednesday, November 11, 2015

StampNation C.A.S.E-ing Christmas Class Day 3



Click on the image for more details on joining StampNation.


Here are the cards from day 3:
Catherine C.A.S.Ed Maureen's card and this is the result.

I don't have a curved die so I went with a straight angle and repeated the stamp as Catherine did. I used the ornaments instead of wreath and I made my card monochromatic. 

It's not my favorite but this one stumped me for some reason.

If you'd like to find a place where you are inspired daily by a great Design Team and even
more so by the great members, check out StampNation

Stop in tomorrow and check out day 4 of my C.A.S.E-ing Christmas cards.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


P.S.
has a new class starting today called
Holiday Style.
Be sure to check it out.  I'll be there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!