Monday, November 16, 2015

Online Card Classes: Holiday Style Lesson 1

As I told you last week at the conclusion of my StampNation CASEing Christmas series,
I am participating in 


So today I'm presenting the cards I made for lesson one of this great class.

Lesson 1 Clean & Simple Cards

For this card I used Delicata Silver Pigment Ink and a mini sponge blending tool from Ranger to apply it.
I then sprinkled it with Wow clear embossing powder.
The snowflakes are from the recent Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic Box and are cut from a sheet of
glitter emboss paper that I created using Versa Mark and Stampin'Up Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.
Like in one of the lessons I created embossed and debossed lines using my trimmer and a bone folder.
I really love how simple and elegant it is. 

For these next two I did the same layout just different mediums.
Both are emboss resist.  I stamped the snowflakes and sentiments with Versa Mark and then
heat embossed the top one with Ranger White Detail Embossing Powder and the bottom card with Wow Clear Embossing Powder.

For this one, I used Ranger Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Broken Chine, Mermaid Lagoon
and Cracked Pistachio. I used Perfect Pearls (homemade) Mist over the top
and I added some of my glitter paper snowflakes and some clear and blue bling.

For this one I finally broke out my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors for the first time.
I used 3 different colors and lots of water and blotting and flicking to create this one.
Again I added a few of my glittery snowflakes and some clear bling.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. 

There is still time to check out the class and get in on the fun.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


1 comment:

  1. I still don't have the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Perhaps Santa will leave them under my tree. ;) I want them for the colors you used in the last card. That aqua mint shade is so unique in the watercolor world, and I am swooning over it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!