Friday, November 20, 2015

Online Card Classes: Holiday Style Lesson 3

Lesson 3 Whimsical Cards

This card required a bit of masking and a little fudging too.
I colored the snowman with Copic Markers and used Tumbled Glass Ranger Distress Ink to add the sky.
I used Pistachio Memento Ink for the trees. The ornaments that the snowman is holding is where the fudging came into play.  I colored them in with my Copics and hated the way they turned out so I added a touch of Ranger Multi-Medium Matte and sprinkled on some Ranger White Embossing Powder and heated. The coolest thing happened when the glue got hot.  It bubbled up giving the ornaments the coolest texture in real life.

I encourage you to check out the class.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Theresa, your snowman is so cute! Love your card very much! My card included snowmen too. Just love those little characters.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!