Monday, May 18, 2015

Corner Challenge

So a couple of weeks ago on StampNation, Maureen's challenge was to create a card that had a corner focus.

This was the inspiration photo.


Here is my card for the challenge. 



This is a one layer card, created from a StampNation sketch, using masking to create the "layers."
I used Ranger Distress Black Ink for the stripe and the I used the new Ranger Distress Ink color Cracked Pistachio for the background. Isn't is pretty?!?  I cut the label element from Inkadinkado Masking Paper and placed it before I inked. The hearts and sentiment are inked with VersaFine Black Onyx Ink and clear heat embossed. I sprayed the card front with glimmer mist. 

I really like how it turned out.  I stamped a birthday greeting on the inside and mailed it off to my BFF whose birthday was last week.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


2 comments:

  1. Love this card!!! I also love all the new ink colors coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I like the masking, the color and the sentiment is just wonderful♥

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!