Friday, May 22, 2015

Watercoloring + Action Wooblers = Stinkin' Cute Cards

Just had to share the cards I made this week for a card swap.

They are for a Pop-up Card Swap, so something on the card had to pop up when taken out of the envelope.  I choose to use Action Wobblers to create my pop up element but Jennifer McGuire has a great tutorial on how to create your own pop up element on YouTube.

Here is are the cards I created.  I used Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy stamp and Ranger Distress Inks to create the backgrounds on Ranger Watercolor Paper.

The birds were stamped in My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink and were either watercolored with distress inks or colored with Copic markers.  Most of them also are coated in Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.








I hope my swapper buddies like them as much as I do.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

2 comments:

We love comments!