Monday, May 4, 2015

Woohoo! and You still have time

I woke up and checked Facebook, as I am prone to do and let out a big scream and scared the daylights out of hubby.  He thought the ever present dog (when you have 6 dogs, one or two of them is always in bed with us by morning) on the bed had hurt me somehow.

I couldn't contain myself and thrust the phone at him, practically shouting I WON! I WON! I WON!

Well, happy Monday to me!

I won the PSS April Designer Drafts PRO Challenge with the card I featured on Saturday's blog post.

You can check it out HERE.

Just had to share my joy with you!

By the way, you still have time to hop through Saturday's blog hop and get entered into the prize drawing.  Just click on the hop button below to be taken to the first blog in the hop.  Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the blogs to be entered into the drawings.


Happy Crafting
Theresa

1 comment:

We love comments!