Sunday, May 3, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge May 3-9

Thought I'd continue playing along with Paper Smooches challenges.  This week the challenge is to Anything Goes.

The requirements for this week are:
Here is my card:


I used a subtle printed paper as the background, a little Ranger Distress Ink Mowed Lawn for the grass.  The pooch is from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set.  He is stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed with WOW Clear Glossy embossing powder and colored with Copic markers. His eyes are hi-lighted with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.
The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp set. 

It is a simple card, but I think it turned out cute. 

Play along with me on the Paper Smooches blog.

Happy Crafting 
Theresa



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this challenge. I love that sentiment...complements the pup perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love his glittery eyes! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! I am so glad you were able to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!